Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free spirit Inside me always want sme freedom..!!! :)

yes..thr is a spirit inside us...v all have..lik i have..

N this spirit inside me..want freedom...always...freedom to live lif d way i want to..!... always crazzyy....to do n try smethn new....cant sit idle..no ways!..wat m i supposed to call ths...
ppl say tht i do get bored of thngs easily..nt tru..i just always want thm to be new..cos it helps me....makes me feel aliv...
I believe that the finest qualities of man can flourish only in free air...thts y i lov birds..:)...love airplanes...crazzzzzzyyy 4 thm..whnevr..i see thm..i gt motivatn...to be d way i am..to acheiv wat i really want...to see thngs in a bettr way..abov us..to thnk beyond wat i can...!!

life is either a darin adventur or nothin 4 me...want to keep my face upward towards chang...just want to keep aliv my free spirit..!


I wish to be free -- even from me...:(..:/..:)...;)...

5 comments:

  1. try flyin like a bird ...jump from top floor of celebrity hhehhehe lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..i dnt wanna die..i wanna flyyy...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehee.. kumar sick sense of humor always rite ! yo i m so lik u my gal freebird ..jus if d world LET ME B! i at times feel to b so out of the realms of realities of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all love to be ..we were born free of all the illusions of life ...bt ths chase n desires only got us stuck :(....bt i m sure one fine day ..u will fly high :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @radz...vry tru radhika di!!..n so want to fly high..muah! :)...

    ReplyDelete