Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If we follow our dreams we too can soar..!!


Yes..!!! If we follow our dreams we too can soar just like a bird! We can fly high and achieve what we want. This thought has come from the book I read recently.. "Jonathan Livingston-Seagull story" . I could connect it to myself as I feel the same where I just don't want to be ordinary. For me life is more than just earning, eating, sleeping.

Against the convention of society I seek to find a higher purpose of me being on this earth. I live with my dreams and want to fulfill them. I am free to go beyond.. beyond everything! I am a girl who is energetic and spirited... I enjoy life and believe in living it to the fullest. I want to live like Jonathon Livingston (a seagull) for whom flying is not just a means of finding food, but for him flying high is life itself. Even though his goals run contrary to the norms of flock, tribe or neighborhood but still believe in making the most of the lives.

I do sometimes follow what others do.. but then I realize its not something I want to do.. I do get influence but I know what are my strengths and weaknesses and I know my limits. We should set our own limits not let others decide what are our limits.

I may not reach my dreams, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow. The worst thing that could happen in our lives is to one day we wake up and realize that it's too late, that we have been held back from our dreams because we were too afraid to lift ourselves, we were afraid of this society and narrow thinking people.

There's a reason to life...!! We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free.. We can learn to fly


"If you can imagine it you can create it.
If you can dream it, you can become it."

-William Arthur Ward-

5 comments:

  1. Well put thoughts....i didn't know u could write so well.....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geetika maheshwariMarch 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM

    grt piece of wrk!! bravo! muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx Siddharth.. evn i dint knw this 3 yrs back.. recent developed skill! ;)

    ReplyDelete